06 June, 2013

A Wither Rose (poem)

A Wither Rose

A Wither Rose

Once, I passed through
An olden graveyard

Having a bird eye view
On the peaks of sediments

Looking like a stocks
Of inline series of rocks

Graves, graves, everywhere
A glean was just spare

The city of the solitary
Silent dead burry

Some of them adorned
With the garland looking mourned

Some of them embellished
With wreathes, and Roses Red

Some of them looking very old
Some with just fresh clay

The fresh and wet clay show
The buried of two or more days ago

And the dry, barren old clay
Speaking the story of much older

There on an old but not much
A rose lying dry, with no charming touch

Talking to me, as I swear
Oh man! Passing through here

For a while just turn to me and look
Once, I were also a blooming rose

Emitting a charming scent
And alluring alls hundred percent

All were yearn to adorn them
With my scent, petals and stem

Demise were not in my mind
Never think dryness of this kind

One or two days ago dear
I plucked out and spread over here

On the grave of a dude
That had spent hundred years of life with proud

As long may be the life span
But eventually oh man

All will have return to eternal home
In the graves looking like clay’s dome

See oh traveler see
And must think thee

You, one day come here, this sage
After having the end of age

In a good and lamenting manners
A wither rose talking to me

A wither rose, talking to me greatly
With a great fact and realty

Still, I feel scent of truth when wind blows
Of a wither rose, of a wither rose

Still I have the sounds of those words and echoes
A factual speech of a wither rose

Ghammaz Jee 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets