02 June, 2013

I Regret



I Regret

I were fullest of love
And yearn for the love
Once I were
Fond of wander
Difficult for all to understand
Why I wandered of on the sand
Why, why, why I wished to irrigate
With the tears, a solid sandy dessert
In vain, why searching for the love
Of the lifeless world’s garden
Nobody known my irritation
Of the Soule's dissatisfaction
Nobody knew why I wandered
So restless, so shattered
Searching for what? Loves bless?
Oh! No or affirmative, yes, yes, yes
There was no love in hypocrites
I were mad for love’s sights
I was in real a mad person
Who not know the reason
The reason to live at earth
To be hypocrite and disloyal worth
I was a fault of my meekness'
On it , I regret, yes, yes, yes
I was on the wrong, oh shit

So, now, I regret, I regret, I regret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets