27 September, 2013

Queen of Dreams (Poem)


Queen of Dreams

  Peerless beauty
  So much pretty
  Her Perky face
  Full of grace
  Eyes are fullest
  Of dreams the best
  The towering breast
  Twin cliffs on chest
  Lips, red and squashy
  Long lean Neck is fleshy
  Arms white like china clay
  Poets and writers say
  The poems and stories
  Of her beauty to admire her glories
  Toe to hat in fact
  Only she is perfect
  Flawless personality
  Her beauty is realty
  So smart and witty
  So much, so much pretty
  Bewitching beauty
  Of my sweetie
  She is mine
  It is really fine
  One to one in never seen
  Her beauty but I am keen
  Fond of to look
  Her beauty by hook and crook
  Slow and steady win the game
  It is fame
  So I am going steady
  To acquiring the lady
  Lady of my dreams
  That is queen, queen of my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets