02 August, 2013

The Ocean Inspire Me (Poem)




The Ocean Inspire Me

The Ocean Inspire Me

Let stop the weep
Listen joy’s beep
Striking in the ears
The bells of pleasures
And is saying me
The worries will flee
Time is not over
Get up sleepy dear
Leave not to live
In state of bereave
Saying me the oceans
With joyful promotions
Keep alive the passions
The vigorous emotions
Sorrows and worries dear
Let bury without fear
In the deep of you
It is difficult though!
The tides curl
Oh! Saying to me
Now time is to be
Deep and vast yes
Like an ocean bank less
Hide all the weep
Always in the deep
The deep of personality
The ocean’s quality
The ocean inspire me
To bury all the worries
In the graves of heart
To get rid of and look smart
The ocean inspire me

The ocean inspire me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets