19 April, 2013

Why love is desired/ I Need Your Love (Poem)

Why love is desired

In the history of human since their outset to now a date it is observed that love is always dominated over the hate and war like things. Love can conquer when a conqueror fail to dominate over a region, country or the hearts of any nation. Love is an instrument which can shake the wires of the heart and make a man mad for the achievement of a beloved one. I have observed that a basic need of the human to be a domesticated and social animal is the love.




 The love of a wife, the love of a mom, a love of parents, the love of ancestors or the love of their any beautiful thing such as flower, valet, lipstick case or women bags etc. Love is the other name of submission of obedience in the house of the beloved desires. In the dictionaries of the world it is a verb. And is the verb that being done automatically. The source of the love is the eyes. Eyes have a great importance and a role in love’s game. The eyes are affected by a beauty and then eyes bring the heart to a point of attraction which is called love. It is the outset of the love. And there is nothing in this universe which is existed without love. Everything has their loves. Love is a basic need of the human for the fulfilment of comfortable mental actions. More about the love will discuss in next posts. Here is a poem about the love read below:

I Need Your Love

Either I am much poor, dears
But I am not passionless

Pockets are empty though
But heart is very rich, yes!

Glowing moon like face
And your hypnotized voice

Oh! Twisted rose petals your lips
Your eyes has uniqueness

It seems you are the moon of skies
Your status is very, very high

And your personality matched not
You flawless I have a lot

But turn to the fact sweet heart
You are my eternal wish my smart

People Worship the God!
I like to worship you honey

Everything you’re of my universe
Heart craved for and got nervous

I just a dying patient, and you dear,
The oxygen for me in such severe

I need your love, I need your love
To live alive and to twinkle as stars above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets