20 April, 2013

DOG'S Woof, Woof, Woof


DOG’s Woof, Woof, Woof

Once I came across a dog which is barking near a car parking. By his woof, woof, woof I get an idea and composed of a poem. The Dog’s Woof, Woof, Woof the title of the poem is. Dog’s woof, woof, a woof is a totally symbolic poem and it is strives to throw a light on the common problems related to the human in this modern era by a symbolic way. All problems discussed in the poem are in every country of the world by any mean. 



In all countries the different problems are present which are neglected by human in daily life. Dog’s woof, woof, woof is a try to draw the human’s kind intentions to the problems which are faced in each country in any kind. I hope this poem will be the master piece of the English literature in coming times. Ernest Hemingway was written the old man and the sea and I write dog’s woof, woof, woof. I hope every body who has the sense and wisdom will like it and share it all over the world for the piece and calm of the world. The man is wandering in the space but not looking around him how the poor and helpless people are living. I would like only one bird eye view of the all human to their surrounding to observe how the people are passing the poor and pathetic life miserably. I hope all will awake up.click the read more button below to read more


DOG’S WOOF, WOOF, WOOF

Once a dog was barking
Near to a car parking
I’d listened his woof, woof, woof
Ponder off for a while
Strive to understand
The meanings of the woof, woof

Amazingly it’s very much grand
What I conceived and understand
Dog questioning based on reality
Ever neglected at high priority

In the way of barking
The dog just asking
In a very civilized society
About vanishing faith and loyalty

By woof, woof continue barking
And more and more asking
Where is your justice and equality?
What happen with the humanity
Why the people so alone
Either have or not a towering personality

Nothing for the poor and orphans as a charity
Humanity abused by disasters and calamity
Neighbours unaware about the neighbours
Nobody has interest why people die by hunger

Monster of loneliness is here and there
Companions have no time to share
Of their joys and the sorrows
In this civilized modern age
Human seem to me as savage

Killing, just killing of life is common
Hope highhanded by desperation
Girls are cheated and ends to be alone mom
Beneath the sky’s merciless dome
The dog is blaring and yelling
Asking me, and much more telling

It seems to me, he is thinking
That the dog as human and human as dog
Standing in frustration’s thickest fog
I listened; understand the woof, woof oh!
At the end I nodded and moved although
But I’d neither rest nor sleep
The woof, woof seems pierced in me deep

I uttered now, awake, awake, and awake
Oh! The mankind for God sake!
We are the offspring of eve and Adam
Stop to chase the way of demon
We are the human, not breed of woods dog
Quarrelling on the piece of a bone

With the wisdom and sincerity
For the sake of human’s dignity
Drop off the guns and weapons
Quit quarrel and fight

Make the earth paradise dear
Men live here without fear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets