11 April, 2015

The old Tree (Poem)

The old tree (poem)

The old Tree

Passing through the woods
In my childhood
Observed petty and lofty trees
Stood side by side in a natural order
Looking good

I made stop my feet, beneath
An old tree, gazing with the hasty breathe
Endeavored to listen, keenly interested
What he saying to smaller trees
Stood attentive on that heath

The old tree was whispering in mesmerizing voice
To the nearby tiny trees, I astonished!
How manly, the old tree was preaching
In his wooden society
The Peace and teaching of sacrifice

The lofty old tree, giving advice
To the subordinates,
I had passed a century of my age
Giving shade in intensive hot sunlight
Being divine’s blessing guise

Devine creates us, never uselessly destine
Serve the humanity, even in disparity
Oh my trees, my dearest, spend a life
Eternal peace and calm is to sacrifice
It is much best and fine

Never spent a life, tedious in vain,
Eventually, to be expired is the fate
Many had proceeded, some have a bit late
At the end, all should have to obsolete
Learn the manners of sharing other’s pain

Never let your qualities to extinct
If you did so, you never be compensated
Never feel pride and never be aggravated
Sorry to say, oh! Once human’s did so
Still wandering on earth, for lost status, isn’t?

Still I had in mind, the words
Spoken by the old tree
Each word had a great impact
Bliss of life is in, to serve the humanity

Neither in battles nor in guns and swords


Ghammaz Jee


Read more about


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets