26 June, 2013

Platonic Love (Poem)





Platonic Love

Platonic Love

Listen, Oh sweet heart
Life is too short

Be content on fate
No moment spoil in hate

Still not it too late
Come underneath my slate

 My love is pure and neat
As honey, so sweet

Here and there, everywhere
You find lusty pleasure

North to south, east to west
No one meet you best

With name of love and trust
all are indulged in lust

Platonic love vanished away
And Lust always betray

After losing chastity
And also virginity

You admit my word
Platonic love not in the world

Substantial bodies’ semi nude
Exposed beauty some rude

The mind’s soil erode
And exposed sex with proud

In such a world of fantasy
You never find and see

 More or less
The platonic love yes

Come in my heart with a grace
For platonic love it’s a place

I am only for promulgation

Of Platonic love and it’s tradition

Ghammaz Jee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets