11 May, 2013

My Red Cheap Lipstick-Poem







My Cheap Red Lipstick

The amazing past of mine
When have your red lips like wine

The costly lips of your sweetie in fact
Hike the prices of my Cheap Red lipstick

When you adorned the red lipstick
With your lips like rose and thick

The past was bright so
When I have you oh!

Now you are not with me
I am not afflicted so free

But the things you used remind me
The mind also rewind me

Take into the past honey
When I have not so money

I bought a cheap red lipstick
As a gift and you get it and pick

I have that my Cheap Red lipstick
On my old stock in home of old brick

When I have leisure stare on
For a long time and gone

Into the past of my glory
When your lips embellished My Cheap Red Lipstick

I yell in a solitude home, call for you dear
And look around for you, I swear

With a scream of sorrow really
I come back, and nodded silly

But still I crave once you come and with beauty trick
You may adorn my Red Cheap Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets