25 April, 2013

Under the midnight moon/Beautylove and poetry



Under the midnight moon

Under the midnight moon is a beautiful poem written in a very romantic hopeless mode. I remember those times when we were alone at under the midnight moon and did have some loveable things to do. Under the midnight moon is a poem which will take the reader to his own past memories and bring some things from his memory to the front for memorizing his past activities with a lover or beloved one. Under the midnight moon is a cute poem. I hope the readers will enjoy it. Under the midnight moon is for you read it please.

Under the midnight moon

 Remember the time when
You and I were in the forest

The loneliness of the woods
Unique for the expression of my love

I embraced you and hug too
With a warm passion

You welcome me into
Your soft silky arms

You were crazy too as I
With love you would like to die

Memories never lost but a mind
A man can die not the memories

You were in my arms, please remind
A refugee from the worries you find

You exposed yourself
In front of my eyes shelf

You were absorbed in me
Under the midnight moon

Now, the time you have forgotten
The things of love became rotten

What was happening to you
Why you become brute too

Sneaking now you like a baboon
Under the midnight moon

Ghammaz Jee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets